Community of Lviv business school
Lviv education foundation
By providing international projects we already have wide number of partners in target countries. We are going to use this network to disseminate an information about our initiative.
We propose for two groups of young people from nine European countries (Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Moldova, Poland, Norway, and Ukraine) to participate in “Experts in team work” program developed by teams of Ukrainian and Norwegian coaches, with further engagement in the restoration camp “Building Ukraine together”, aimed to faith social issues of the contemporary Ukraine.
Zaporizhzhay, Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv. Ukraine
- Fast globalization and technology development are daily changing the world around us. Issues that emerge force us to change our habits and approaches to life and work. Team collaboration and innovation at the crossroads – are becoming more important, that is why young people need to have enough competences to deal with them.
- Despite the fact that the world is developing extremely fast, there are still a lot of people who are living in the poverty and need support of the people around them.
The main goal of the project may be expressed by putting together mottos of its two main partners: Change the world by growing people who will rebuild the house walls, while diminishing stereotypical walls between us
By providing our participants with tools and knowledge in team work, we are aiming at broadening their horizons. Proposing participation in a restoration camp, we are enhancing their desire to help others, and to provide them with an opportunity to apply gained knowledge in practice
The proposed project consist of two main stages. During the first stage we will invite 60 young people from 9 European countries to participate in “Experts in team work” program during which students will learn the basics of communication, cooperation and will explore new solutions across different disciplines in an intercultural environment. The learning method combines experience-based learning with tools that enable to contribute comprehensive solutions. As the second stage of the project we are going to propose young people participation in the social initiative – restoration camp “Building Ukraine together”. The main idea of the camp is to use knowledges achieved during studding program on the practice, working in the international team on the social issues, assisting people in need.
We see a few target groups of such project:
- Young people from selected countries (2 groups*30 persons each), who will become experts in team work and will have an opportunity to practice achieved knowledge during the restoration camp;
- People and families who will receive help during the restoration camp;
- Ukrainian business, which will assist by providing materials for restoration;
- Ukrainian young volunteers who will participate during the “restoration week”
The idea we propose includes an innovative approach to education, which already shows its sustainability and effectiveness in Ukraine, Norway and other countries, providing participants with new useful competencies for daily and professional life. We will provide an opportunity to practice gained knowledge by assisting others to face social issues hand in hand. Moreover, this initiative is the example of the project at the crossroad.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Staff of the project (3000€), Work of Ukrainian experts (6000€) Work of Norwegian experts (15 000€), Travel costs (12 000€), Accommodation and meals (7 000€), Film making (1500€), Supplies (printing, T-shirt etc.) (3 000€), Other costs (2 500€).
We have already seen the impact of both projects, so we are happy to have an opportunity to spread the initiative and engage more people to it. Studying and facing problems together, we will change the World.