Erasmus Student Network
We will partner with Coca-Cola and the Martens Centre in the heart of Brussels to host the Entrepreneurship School to award our 3 documentary winners and the best new social enterprise.
Has the future of a united European Union been lost to rising nationalistic sentiment? What is being done to safeguard an inclusive future? Our documentaries will highlight 3 unique inner-city collaborations crafted by young people. Each episode has a core theme:
- Political engagement
These innovators will then present at an Entrepreneurship School in Brussels to teach 100 young entrepreneurs how to integrate such collaborations in their social enterprises.
3 European cities will be selected based on where the best thematic practices are being implemented.
Young people benefit from a united Europe like no other generation has before and are constantly spearheading innovative inclusion projects. We want to shine a spotlight on these young people and teach others to follow in their footsteps by creating their own social enterprise for Europe’s future.
We aim to not only shine a spotlight on these inspiring young people, but to document and share the knowledge of how others can follow in their footsteps. Furthermore, the three winners will also teach 100 young entrepreneurs how to incorporate these ideas into their new social enterprise startups.
1) Collect proposals through a social media campaign among partner networks, reaching >10,000 young people.
2) Select the top 3 proposals & publish remaining proposals online to inspire others.
3) Send a videographer to the 3 winning locations to document the most inspiring activities.
4) Bring the winners to a Brussels Entrepreneurship School to teach 100 young entrepreneurs how to integrate such collaborations in their social enterprises.
Europe is in a particularly vulnerable state, with the UK set to become the first country to withdraw from the Union in 2019. This documentary series aims to encourage the building of bridges as opposed to their degradation, by inspiring young people to take action within their own communities
1) Young people implementing innovative inner-city projects with unique partnerships between NGOs, companies and governments.
2) Young people that want to get involved but don’t know how to start.
3) Young Entrepreneurs building their social enterprises.
- Our three chosen topics are “Anti-nationalism”, “Migration”, and “Political engagement”, but do you have a theme that you would rather see us address? - Do you have any other feedback about how we can improve this project?