Our vision:Ukraine must become a country of young people, in which there is respect for ideas and energy of youth and young people are able to influence on development and adoption of decisions that affect their lives. Aim:Is to create conditions for greater influence of youth.
Ukraine, Essen,Germany, Ankara, Turkey
According to the “Revised European Charter on youth participation in public life at local and regional level” 2003 youth parliaments are key organizational forms of youth participation in local and regional affairs. However, in most parts of Europe youth parliaments influence a little on youth policy. Our goal is to implement a test project in Ukraine where the problem is most painful and scale this model around Europe.
We have an agreement with the youth parliament of Norway (Bergen) and Sweden.
The active participation of young people in decision-making and activities at local and regional level is essential if we really intend to build solidarity and democratic, prosperous society. The problem of youth passivity is important for all over Europe and especially in regions where there are
1) Number of youth parliaments: 300-500 in regions of Ukraine.
2) Creation of an effective system of independent counselling youth parliamentary movement.
3) Establishing a system of interregional and international relations of Ukrainian youth parliamentary movement at the regional level.
4) A significant increase in the number of international projects of young people from different regions of Ukraine. 300 new youth international projects.
5) Creation the basis of equal access to international projects for young people from all regions of Ukraine.
6) Formation of a new generation of active young people who believe in themselves and actively change the world around them for the better.
1) Rapid expansion of the network of youth parliaments in Ukraine;
2) Establishment and maintenance of youth parliaments regardless of political orientation;
3) Necessary set of instruments, advisors and mentors;
4) Development of active network of training young people for participation in society, constant informing, providing communications,
5) Supporting youth projects and recognition willingness of young people to devote themselves to the service of society and gratuitous labour;
6) Youth parliaments are institutions of self-organizing youth of regions that managed by young people for young people.
7) Increasing participation of young people in society.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
The best ideas that can be implemented at the level of small regions.