International Voluntary Projects ( Projekte Vullnetare Nderkombetare - PVN )
Center for European Integration and Development ( CEID)
Center for Intercultural Dialogue
AzBuki - www.azbuki.org,- Serbia Youth Active of Gjakovo - www.ragj. org - Kosovo Global Analitica - globalanalitika.com, Bosnia and Herzekovina Mladiinfo - www.mladiinfo.me - Montenegro
The project aims to empower school pupils to influence and be part of the local decision making referred to Europian practices:
- increase capacities of pupils, teachers, local govern, journalists, NGOs from 6 Western Balkan countries (WB6), Germany, Austria and Italy.
- transfer knowledge’s and creativity in schools of WB6; make youth priorities and lobby to local govern
- study visit to learn from German model of youth participation in local democracy and organize an art exhibition
Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzekovina, Germany,Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, , Montenegro, Serbia
Youth participation in local decision-making is a Europian challenge for some countries and great achievement for some others. Even though the idea is piloting in 9 Europian countries, its effects are applicable for young people and local governments in all Europe
United and increased capacities of 40 pupils, teachers, local govern, journalists, NGOs from 9 countries how Europian democracy could be implemented in local level
7500 youth from 9 countries are aware of youth participation in decision making by using art, workshops, stud visit and exhibition
Bring together diverse stakeholders ( schools, local governments, NGOs, media, the private sector,IT) & methods how democracy in Europe can be used in WB6.
- Training (1 week), dance performance from pupils, teachers, local govern, journalists, businessmen, youth workers.
- Workshops ( 75) in 12 secondary schools in WB6; priorities list by pupils to local governs; artistic creations, roundtables with politicians
- Study visit in Germany & an exhibition from European to Local Democracy
Democracy in Europe has shown many great achievements and enabled young people to influence their policies. Such Europian family democracy needs to be practised in "local families" where young people need to be heard, have little access and no influence, such as WB.
7500 pupils and teachers of 12 secondary schools in WB, Germany, Italy and Austria
Private business and IT
As audience: youth and all stakeholders related to democracy challenges in whole Europe
Open to anything How this idea could be used in other countries and what others methods could be added, left out or edit.