Chernihiv National Technological University
The search of the intellectual strategies of planning the future of Ukraine and the world is connected with the research of the Noosphere as the informational-communicative space of modern humanity.
Chernihiv, Ukraine, Warsaw, Poland, Kyiv, Ukraine
1. Study of the Universalism, Noology, Eniology and enioesthetics as the theoretical basis for research of the energo-informative potentials of the modern culture with its ecohumanistic perspective.
2. Theoretical establishing of the world outlook and the new “world map” from the point of view of philosophy of Cosmism and Anthropocentrism of the future ecohumanistic civilization.
The difference: theoretical establishing of Noology as the strategy of the Metanoia (the consciousness transformation) for Ukraine’s and the Europe transition to the spiritual foundations of the future pan-european ecohumanistic civilization. The Art-Festival «The Image of Europe will be unique in the Ukrainian culture end education».
The image of Europe is not only shaped by its history, but also the view of the future.
As a result, trans-European and transboundary collaboration we need to build a new type of civilization - ecogumanistic (a term Mr. Skolimowski)
There should be investigations and distribution among the population of the basic ideas of pan-European strategems ecogumanistic civilization to advocate a positive perception of the image of future Europe.
The project is aimed at both the scientific development concept for a new type of civilization, and the implementation of educational ideas through Internet sites, radio, television, newspapers, an international art exhibition:"The image of Europe in the visual arts: The History, Modernity and Future" on the base of modern art museum "Plast Art".
1. Organization of the Round table - «Spiritual foundations of the ecohumanistic civilization in Europe» (Scientific and social influence) December 2015
2. Development of the theme and the organization of the conference «Noosphere of the ecohumanistic civilization: the intellectual strategies of planning the future in Europe» (Introduction of the ideas of the conference into the science and society, education and culture )June 2016
3. The Art-Festival "The Past, Modernity and Future" (Reviews, commentaries, introduction into the socio-cultural sphere ) August 2016
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
For the completion of the projects the following known scientists from Ukraine and the USA are introduced as the consultants and experts: 1) professor G.Skolimovsky (the USA)–ecohumanistic civilization problems. 2) professor O. Petrova (Ukraine)