Center for humanistic technologies AHALAR
We want to create a site for all the Europe. It helps the leaders to visualize their ideas attractively, to spark the interest in the wider public, to receive their feedback and advices of the experts, get money from local business and also to involve people into the realization of these initiatives
European values include the importance of awareness of one’s human dignity, the sense of responsibility for the common home and active citizenship. At the same time interpersonal face-to-face communication is also very important, since without it the realization of the aforementioned is impossible. “Dobrodel” is working explicitly in this sphere. The results obtained in Ukraine suggest that this experience can be used in other countries. We have studied the various social networks, crowd funding platforms, sites which inform the authorities about the problems in the streets, but we haven’t yet encountered a platform similar to ours. Our fundamental idea is to transfer on-line human communication into off-line real life, to help the revitalization and development of the community.
We will launch an all-European platform of grassroots initiatives. It will help to find and support interesting initiatives of the citizenry in the whole Europe. These initiatives will unite the people, helping them to become closer. These initiatives will 1) help to change the surroundings: a yard, a street, a neighborhood, a city or a village; 2) make the habitation and communication of people more comfortable. The site may become a space for people, where the initiatives will be accumulated, combined with the convenient tool for their search: via an electronic map, by spheres of interests, age, ect. The activists will get the opportunity to receive business funds raisings in return for advertising. For the granting organizations it will be the tool for monitoring of the projects.
1. Creating an all-Europe site on the basis of “Dobrodel”; the translation of the site in six languages, responsive design, the design of new pages, coding, supplying it with new educational material.
2. Finding partnership for support and promotion of the platform in other countries.
3. Guiding the projects, maintenance and development of the platform.
4. Informational campaign for the promotion of “Dobrodel”.
5. The involvement of activists to use the site, the announcement of the competitions on the basis of “Dobrodel”.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe