“Civil Activity Lab” Foundation
The Contract is an innovative social platform which translates the general terms and conditions of major multinational organizations in plain language as for people without legal education.
It’s a must European citizens to know what they sign no matter if it is on paper, accepted online or through a mobile app. By being aware of their rights and obligations they have the power to choose the organization they are going to have relations with and more - if their rights are violated to defend them effectively. Furthermore the organizations themselves are provided with the opportunity to upgrade their services and products according to the needs of their customers using the gathered from the visitors of The Contract feedback. The Contract is needed social innovation with a potential for localization in every country in Europe through a network of non-profit organization developing the civil society and protection the human and customer rights.
1. “Translated” TC of min. 60 organizations (in English).
2. Min. 1 million visitors (readers) of the website for 12 months.
3. Min. 10 000 e-newsletter subscribers.
4. At least 20 000 followers on Facebook.
5. At the end of the 12 month the initiative to be started locally in at least two countries except Bulgaria in Europe.
After a year since the start of The Contract, millions of europeans are going to know more about their rights and obligations when having legal relations with major organizations from different areas. And when people know their rights, the civil society grows in democratic and economic directions.
(*) Note: The projections are based on a research and experience of the team with similar web initiatives.
We use our developed know how from the successful implementation of the initiative in Bulgaria:
1. The website goes alive in month 1. We upgrade the designs and functionalities made for Bulgaria for international use in English and upload them to a subdomain of www.dogovor.at or a new one.
2. Every month we publish articles in English for 5 new organizations from different areas and at the end of the project the translated organizations are at least 60 with an average number of 5 articles for each. So at the end we have around 300 articles published.
3. Marketing activities on a weekly basis:
3.1. SEO of each article.
3.3. Advertising each article through Google AdGrants using the already won grant or applying for new.
3. Developing the mobile app in months 5 and 6.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Feedback about our initiative and contacts of non-profit and profit organizations in Europe which have similar activities.