Startup School Europe
StartupSchool is an intensive two day collaboration program that teaches entrepreneurs the life cycle of building and scaling a startup. Includes practical case studies and crucial interaction with global investors, mentors in order to provide a valuable insight needed to start and scale business.
Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest
Europe needs our idea because at this point in time, nothing similar which focuses on Educating Entrepreneurs quickly at the grassroots level and which also helps them collaborate beyond borders doesn't exist. Startup School Europe is firm on eradicating cultural differences, legislation and language barriers for Entrepreneurs. Europe has few other interesting initiatives that support entrepreneurs but they do not have access to grass roots level innovators from various regions or the young people lack knowledge about how to utilize the available resources. We also intend to bridge the gap between the aspiring entrepreneurs and various resources/organizations available.
A successful outcome for Startup School EU would be to organise and fully implement a minimum of 10 Chapters (10 countries) within our first year. We aim to teach and connect 3000+ young entrepreneurs across Europe.
For the second year, we aim to expand our course material to include follow-up sessions, further mentoring and investment rounds for our graduates.
1. Validation: To validate our idea, we have already started organizing meetups for Entrepreneurs in Estonia, Belgium, Romania and have built a user base .
2. Technology: Have built the website www.startupschool.eu and are ready to launch first edition of the program.
3. Content & Resources: We are building extensive curriculum for the course and recruiting volunteers who support the local chapters in various countries.
4. Partnerships: We are partnering with various startup ecosystem players, incubators and accelerators across Europe which helps us get a lot of attention for our Program participants.
5. Marketing & Execution: We started marketing and are ready to launch the program in four countries in less than three months. Every three months we want to launch in 3 to 4 new cities
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Would like to get connected to startup ecosystem players from various countries. Please suggest who is doing awesome things for Entrepreneurs in your respective countries/cities. We would also like information from interesting startups being built in your regions. The above things really help us !