A phone service that allows you to randomly connect with other people in Europe through voice messages or mobile callings, using mobile phones. The core goal is letting people from different parts of Europe share thoughts, emotions and any kind of experience without knowing each other.
As we explained before, in Europe we’ve been living in societies that, although we’ve progressed in the technological field, we seem to be stuck in the social field: we’re increasingly prepared to act independently, but at the same time it seems to cause us to distance ourselves from others (either the ones we have near to us (as in a subway or a bar) or the ones that live in other countries). We’re convinced that this idea will let us be closer to others: to find out that everyone has a lot to contribute to other’s knowledge and help, and that together we sum, that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
We truly believe that a social change in Europe is possible, that’s why we want this idea to come true. We see a future where people are interested in sharing their thoughts and emotions with strangers, and amazed by the idea of learning from other cultures. A future where we want to include dialogues with strangers in our day to day, where we want to know more about the countries we have near us, where we want to be open to what we don’t know.
We are aware that to get there, there are some steps we still have to do. That’s why we would be pleased if, in a short term, we achieved to make it possible at local level: get the attention and the interest from as many people as possible in a country. Then, the next step would be to involve them into the project.
1. Collecting as many information as we can about whether people would be interested in our idea. First of all, doing it at local level
2. Designing the service webpage
3. Communicating the idea through as many ways as possible. We focus our attention to virtual communication (social network, internet, emailing…). In this phase, we want to reach as many people as possible
4. Once we do it, it’s time to swing into action: the game begins, so do the anonymous callings
5. It’s time to think big: to expand the idea to other European countries and then make it work within countries.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe