An interactive scientific museum on wheels!
The tour geography is contained in the triangle with Berlin, Warsaw and Prague. A team of students from Europe learns to interact and to perform in front of diverse audience of mentioned countries.
Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland, Prague, Czech Rep.
This project has a direct impact on the society. The aspect are as follows:
- a raise of interest in science and education.
- a new type of entertainment for youth and adults.
- a good way to involve interested students into the process of education of others.
- the cyclic rotation of presenters gives the opportunity to develop new skills for all involved people.
One knows that science is the engine of progress. More and more scientific results find their applications in everyday life. Despite of that not everyone has at least basic understanding of nature laws lying under products they use.
The success of the project is indicated by an increase of community interest in science The participants will be encouraged and slightly pushed to ask questions, seek for their solutions and therefore learning more about the surrounding nature.
We expect to cover considerable audience of approximately several thousand people (5-15). Three countries, dozens of cities and lots of consumers and participants.
Some of the steps towards the subsequent sustainability are to help establish similar project in other societies, spread the project over media (e.g. in
1. Get funding over 40 thousand Eur.
2. Prepare the program in details, get appropriate elements and construct the exhibits (for example, a Tesla coil).
3. Get the necessary permissions for maximal possible number of cities in the above-mentioned triangle. Build the partners pool (to deliver the announcements, increase the audience, spread the video reports and teasers, etc.)
4. A short marketing program, including announcements, some posters, possible connections with the local schools and universities to attract target audience.
5. Achieve further transformation of the project in the light of sustainability. Get at least small impact on society education.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
We are open both for collaboration and discussions!