Work in Progress
Our partnership consists in 3 local organizations, expert in startup ecosystem (the qube), art and artistic activities (random) and sustainable architecture (metriquali). Moreover Work in Progress works with european ngo expert in social-urban regeneration for youth activites and new model of youth employment. The main one are based in Sweden, Austria and Germany. A delegation of these partners will be invited during the activites in order to share competences with local participants/youngsters
Mix of competences will generate collective solutions combing public/private synergies!
Work in Coffice is an open space for youth activities linked to European Project Management, Art, Urban Regeneration oriented to Social Business. The proposal idea promotes a mix of professional services to boost youth entrepreneurship in an european prospective in order to foster the cultural development of/with the community through innovative forms of active citizenship.
Tired to work on eu projects not linked to the development of the local community, We would like to make visible the social needs linked to the communities, hence turn ideas into entrepreneurial social projects managed by local trained youth. Therefore WIP4EU developed a project 'cOFFIce':people, ideas, project where is possible to co-designs new projects with/for the citizens using the gamification methods to engage the participation of youth.
We would like to improve the existing cOFFIce in Galatone City by developing the gamification methodology (ICT software) in order to:
- engage the community in generating new services oriented to social business
-promote new professional skills by mixing competences
-create youth spaces and opportunities for artists and creative people with an eu perspective
Through the use of this urban space, citizens will develop innovative and integrative models for development of territory.
1. Mapping the territories with public/private urban spaces not used in Salento area and select max 3/4 spaces for regeneration process.
2. Creating a network of the owner of urban places, seen as areas of aggregation, exchange, sharing of local human resources to promote medium and long-term activities that are able to "stand on their own legs."
3. A communication strategy will be realized on the web, divided into 3 guidelines (Art, European project-management, Sustainable Architecture), followed by a call for the selection of volunteers (citizens with focus on immigrant) who will become the protagonists of the renewal of its social life and professional space.
4. The new regenerated spaces will be managed by professional ngo with sustainable activities
Target group1:The organizations involved in the project works with youth, volunteers, people with fewer opportunities with focus on immigrant. They will became protagonist for the renewal or urban spaces;
Stakeholders: Professional such us architect, artist, eu project manager will mix their competences in order to generate innovative solution interacting with the target group during the renewal process.
A new space for youth and mixed competences will be given to 3 active ngo
A team with young people from different background, but with a common purpose: conceiving places, labs where promote know-how, culture, integration; let people meet each other, let them cooperate.Project manager and designer, social worker and artists will work together to prove that from a doubtful collaboration an entire community can get several benefits. Urban regeneration theme is a sustainable and repeatable format, a successful way to strengthen the sense of identity, belonging to a tribe
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
1. Human resources: 1 Coordinator activities/administrative, 2. Communication expert; 3. 1 Artistic Director (architect) 15.000 EUR 2. Expert/consulent expenses 2000 EUR 3. Material for regeneration of urban places (max 3-4 places): 30.000 EUR 4. travel and accommodation of Partner from Europe 3000 EUR
To join the project and involve them in the new platfrom fo gamification in order to keep the contact