Youth in Europe and EaP countries has different backgrounds. But the problems they face are almost the same. We will create the online community/platform for all kind of youth related NGOs, projects etc. It will be effective on all levels – (inter)national and local by supporting youth take active part in different projects on various topics, create informal groups etc.
1. Not proper knowledge transfer around Europe on the youth related topics.
2. Passive youth in cities and rural regions.
3. Lack of communication of stakeholders.
4. Lack of experience of youth in different spheres.
5. Weak local youth activity level.
Our aim is t create a place where youth NGO with different directions of work and youth activists from all European countries could share their ideas and experience, find partners, establish a network of experts on youth issues.
1. Contact ca. 50 NGOs working with youth in different countries and on different levels and at least 40 projects in order to get information about their activities/results.
2. Make an open call to find other stakeholders/projects using Social Media and other sources.
3. Systematize collection of NGOs and other stakeholders dealing with youth.
4. Make an additional session of interviews, collect presentations of NGOs/projects etc.
5. Create the online platform, where we will post all info about NGOs and projects. The opportunity to communicate between participants, contact the NGOs will be added. There will also be a possibility to search for NGOs/projects according to the country, topic etc. Language: English.
6. Presentation of the project in all countries via public discussions etc.
Target groups/audience: youth. Secondary beneficiaries: partner NGOs, local and national authorities, families of youth. Stakeholders: international donors, departments/agencies of authorities dealing with youth, employers, social workers, other NGOs. Beneficiaries: citizens.
There are some platforms for different NGO some of them are working with youth, presentation of these NGOs depends n the level of workers IT-knowledge and time to manage the profile etc. So if there will be a team making it as a prior ask – there will be more detailed and proved information. And the search for different projects is extremely had because there is no such platform.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Creation of the platform 15000, development and systematsation of materials & administration of the platform 5000, personnel costs 6000, office costs & communication costs 4000, promotion of the project and results dissemination 4000.