Odessa national polytechnic university
Odessa regional disabled people organization of All-Ukrainian organization of “Disabled people organizations’ union”
Union of Organizations of peoples with limited abilities of Republic of Moldova
Adaptation of social groups, i.e. disabled people and internally displaced persons, who received psychological and physical trauma, as a result of the conflict in the Donbass, through their involvement in the social environment, acquisition of new knowledge and skills which can be used in the future and will allow them to become active members of the society which professes European values. The implementation of the project will be realized by the method of inclusive education.
district Ovidiopolskiy, Odesa region, Ukraine
The current position of target group in conditions of the crisis in Ukraine and the conflict in the Donbass limits their self-adaptation in the society. Adaptation is complicated due to the insufficient quantity of public resources. Our project team proposes a project that will facilitate the involvement of this category of people in various areas of activity, in accordance with their capabilities and aptitude.
The main objective: to promote the adaptation of people with disabilities (main target group – young people with disabilities, including people affected by the conflict in the Donbass, as well as internally displaced persons from the Crimea and Donbass) in the society.
1. Selection of labor, cultural or public types of social activity in which the above-stated persons can effectively prove themselves.
2. The wide address information campaign for the chosen target groups. With the experience of such events for people with disabilities, the project team believes that it is necessary to carry out a large-scale media company, in order to attract the maximum number of the participants from chosen target groups.
3. Organization of the Boot Camp in which 50 of the most active applicants from the chosen target groups will take part.
4. Increasing of life motivation, obtaining of initial (base) skills by the members of the Forum under three basic topics:
- IT technologies and Internet;
- Public work (fundraising).
Social groups, i.e. disabled people and internally displaced persons, who received psychological and physical trauma, as a result of the conflict in the Donbass
Special idea of the Project is carrying out the BootCamp on the basis of ISCRT which situated in the ecologically clean recreational area in Northwest Black Sea region. This event will become the unique event in our regions, due to the wide involvement of mixed groups from disabled people and internally displaced persons using methods of inclusive education.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Travel costs: From MD to UA - 1000€(per contract); from Odesa to Ovidiopolsciy District -500€(per contract). Accommodation (15 days) - 200€*62 per.Event costs: 17750€ for 26 cameras; 26 painting sets; 16 tablets and MFPrinter. Fees (2 months)-5200€:1 teacher of painting; 1teacher of photo; 2psychologist; 1 professional in the project management and fundraising.Public relations - 5500€: 1 organization of mass-media company; PR materials. Personnel Costs 4 per.*4months - 7200€