Institute.for Peace & Dialogue, IPD
IPD will organise V & VI International Summer Academies (ISA) during the 09-29 August 2016 in Baar, Switzerland. ISA covers 5 main moduls: Peacebuidling, Conflict Transformation, Mediation, Security and Intercultural Dialogue. During the ISA, 90% of the participants receiving financial support from the sending organisations. Unfortunately young generation. specially youth leaders from European countries could not pay the program fee due to them unemployment or less monthly salary income.
Baar, Zug Kanton, Switzerlamd
IPD interested to involve 30 Young leaders from European countries to educate them on peacebuilding, conflict transformation, security, intercultural dicalogue and mediation fields for the sake of durable stability in Europe and this education will foster prosperious peaceful coexistence of local Europeans with refugees. In case if there will be late grant decision, we could also involve 30 young European leaders to IPD Winter School during the 17-27 February, 2017 in Baar, Switzerland.
- Well educated Trainers
- Academic course mateirials which could be useful to use in future similar program
- Growing hundreds of European and refugee youth with peace and friendship thinking through our educated Trainers to believe peace and stability exist in the world, particularly in European Region.
- Established network and social friendship to discuss and implement future similar activities in different countries of European countries, specially where many refugees setteled. .
To involve 30 active Young leaders from all over the European countries we will disseminate our event announcement in our web site, European youth NGO`s networks, yahoogroups and via emails directly to our partners`emails. We have many partner youth Organisations in all the European countries and that is why it will be very easy for us to find relevant active youth leaders from European countries. ISA implementing since 2013, which there haven`t any financial or organisational problem to realise the ISA 2016 during the August. IPD regularly works closely with its professors and experts to develop the new summer and winter programs in future. In case if you will make late decision we could use your grant to call the participants for our Winter Academy which will be during the 17-27.02.2017
Participants will be young leaders between 18-30 ages working closely with refugee and local youth or wish to work with refugee Young People or the youth organisations which in them located cities exist many refugees.
1. We have scheduled activity in August, which its good side we will not use many time to the project implementation process. In case if we receive grant.
2. Our Academic Programs looks like mini MA programs which surrounfs 5 Moduls related with each other. This could make our Project unique and differenciate from other submitted Project.
3, Our experts has strong academic and field experience which it will be useful for participants from European Countires to learn deep knowledge and skills.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Participation fee which covers mainly accommodation (Doube room stay) 3 times meals per day, 2 times coffee-breaks per day, program and experts fee. Participants under Advocate Europe grant will not pay the participation fee. They will only pay registraiton fee amount between 80-100EUR.
We hope you will grant IPD proposal which we can invite 30 European Young leaders very easy under your financial support..