More than 15 thousand Syrian Armenians arrived into Armenia in recent years as a result of the armed conflict in Syria. Besides social and psychological issues, they face employment and housing problems in Armenia where severe socio-economic situation persists.
1. Support of democratization and tolerance of Armenian society
2. Integration of Syrian Armenian refugees in the society
3. Prevention and reduction of re-migration of Syrian Armenian refugees to European countries
Yerevan and other regions of Armenia
We think that integration and social adaptation of Syrian Armenians in homeland will help them to stay in our country and they will not migrate to other European countries, USA and Canada.
We think the project will not be changed.
Implemented activities within the framework of the project:
1. Compilation and dissemination of information online, through the channels of printed and electronic publications, the use of social networks, the publication of information sheets and the compilation of computer programs.
2. Providing free legal advice and attorney services.
3. Organization of public discussions with the participation of interested persons, representatives of various institutions and democratic institutions.
We try to help native Armenians from Syria have home and job in Armenia, because they need our help and Goodwill.
The target of our project are native Armenians from Syria and their families, who lost their home and small business in Syria and our authorities and democratic institutions representatives , who will costruct and realise the programs from ex-citizens of Syria.