Serbian Democratic Forum
Minorities are the wealth of the EU.Only a free and conscious minority, can contribute to the betterment of the EU.
Zagreb, Croatia, Areas of the Special State’s concern - ASSC
Europe is a mosaic of peoples. All European nations and national minorities should participate in building a better and more beautiful Europe.
National minorities should get their rights to realize their potential.
The integration of Serbian minority in Croatia creates a better Croatia.
Happier, freer, Serbian community in Croatia, creates better EU.
Main goal is full implementation of Constitutional Law about Rights of National Minorities (CLRNM)
The project wants to increase the level of reintegration of Serb national minority in Croatian society, sub-goals:
1. Determinate exact indicators regarding realization of the Constitutional Law about Rights of National Minorities (Articles 2, 3, 4, and 7) – CLRNM) and European Council “Framework Convention on National Minorities” (Articles 4 and 15) in Areas of Special State Concern (ASSC)
2. Anticipate implementation and stimulate improvements of CLRNM
3. Encourage sustainable refugee return
4. Bring the issue of right to work and participation of minorities in focus of interest of public and those civic society actors that can influence on its resolving
1. Research – there are no researches that involve this issue
2. Analyze – obtained data will be analyzed by experts involved in this issue
3. Advocacy – few previous actions are base of the advocacy activity
- Lobbying – Besides presentation at round table, the results of analyzes and suggestions would be presented to the institutions and organizations
- Public Relations –Strong and qualitative public presence is one of the prerequisites for the success of the project. Therefore, SDF will pay most attention to the strong media coverage. The project foresees following types of public appearances: Roundtables will announced in advance, and SDF will try to assure qualitative media coverage; A brochure will be printed in 300 copies, widely distributed
Funding requested from Advocate Europe