Helping hand Ngo
The creation of international media center for children of Ukrainian, Hungarian schools.
Target groups: school-age children from roma families in Uzhhorod and Nuiregyhaza (857 people).
1. Satisfaction of the informational needs of children from low-income families.
2. Teaching children for a new programs and conducting educational workshops
3. Popularization of Roma culture and art.
4. Gradual integration of the Roma into society.
School 14. Tymyryazyeva str.12. Uzhhorod. Transcarpathian region. Ukraine. 88000.
1. Intercultural dialogue will make it possible to get to know each other deeper.
2. Through civic edukation, xenophobic sentiment against the Roma can be overcome.
3. It is from child that every society begins. The children themselves can be the bridge of friendship between peoples.
1. Roma would not be perceived as hostile to the people, but as one of the equal in Eurupe.
2. Thanks to the progect, European society could become acquained with this people in more detail and understand it.
Media center is an information center that helps not drown information in the modern sea and learn to live in harmony with it, to understand and use it correctly.
1. Children have their own playground, they are trsined to create their own publications, have fun seeing them on the site.
2. It is only mass media of the urban level, whose journalists are children.
create a team with children from Hungary
development the site "We are in the world"
Teachind journam children
Children want to comunikate with their peers. Children want to show their talents and show them to everyone. The Roma children are not able to fo so.
Target groups- Romachildren of Uzhhorod and Nyiredyhaza. There are more than 3000 people.
The interested parties are the Roma schools of Uzhhorod, Beregovo, Nyiregyhaza. 1300 pupils.
Tips that would provide an opportunity to improve the project, expand its significance, and succesful implementation.