Moje Marzenia Spełniają Się
The Prophet Mohammed has said: 'Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled'. We believe that nowadays, in the times of globalization, it is even more significant sentence. We want to augment education reality, putting to your hands a complex and useful tool.
Young people, with faces hidden in their mobile devices, too often loose the track of possibilities given to them by contemporary world. It is truth not only in Europe but a universal problem. In the same time, one needs to understand that it is really easy to be overwhelmed by the amount of resources available online. JIE will be there to serve as a guide for everyone who wants to be actively involved in the life of local and transnational communities or to develop skills, competencies and knowledge, being attractive (in terms of design, usefulness and friendliness) and up to the modern standards.
'Great job, that's exactly what we needed.' : That's what we want to hear. A year from now we would love
a) all active citizens (with an emphasis put on the youth) to be connected stronger than ever through the social and gaming aspects of JIE;
b) all NGOs to have constant access to each other, to the plans, to the networks, to potential partners and members, to shared good practices and tools for the benefit of common, sustainable future;
c) business to have another way of finding qualified employees;
d) everyone to see rankings of NGOs, various initiatives and educators in order to choose wisely for the benefit of self-development.
1. Meeting: „When you put entrepreneur together in a certain place, it's amazing the level of innovation that take place” (C. Marcelo) (7 days event in Essen)
2. Creation and testing. (10-12 months)
3. Implementation with utilization of combined networks of initial partners with promotion during all the events prepared by all relevant stakeholders.
4. Growth. After 6 months of an exclusive access given to the initial pool of partners we plan to open doors for everyone.
5. New horizons. After 6 months of opened doors we plan to expand, looking for new markets and opportunities.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
We are open to all tips and hints as the end goal is a platform and application which will be useful for all.