Human Rights Front is committed to building a global movement of supporters, members, and activists, who will campaign, act, and support to end grave abuses of human rights.
Malmo, Swden, MENA region
European Youth are the cornerstone of our efforts, as we join together to mobilize public pressure and show international solidarity, until everyone can live in dignity, until every person voice is heard, and until we end torture and discrimination.
- make available human rights organizations' reports and statements to readers and users in Europe.
- Expand the circle of readers and users interested in learning more about human rights issues among the in Europe and help them with tools to become human rights activists.
- Widening the circle of those interested in human rights issues and concepts among portions of the youth.
- Raising awareness about human rights issues, moreover encourage public's participation in human rights campaigns.
A year from the day the project is selected, Human Rights Front will work to achieve the following.
- An International Human Rights organisation based on youth and activists will be implemented in Europe.
- Building a global movement of supporters, members, and activists, who will campaign, act, and support to end grave abuses of human rights.
- Human Rights Front depends on the internet and social network sites, THUS, free activities of human rights organizations from the restrictions they now face.
- Give a number of organizations or people a megaphone to magnify their voices around the world.
- Mobilizing public pressure and showing international solidarity.
First: Registration & Implementation
- Registering & Implementing Human Rights Front as a legal NGO in Sweden.
Second: Creating an Online Platform
- Well- developed Website & Social Media tools to act as a platform to receive information about Human Rights violations and abuses, in order to create awareness, advocate for its end and gather support.
Third: Campaigns & Events.
- Human Rights Front will shoot off with 1 long-term campaigns.
1) Build a Front - which will concentrate organizing events and lectures among the Youth portion to raise awareness of Human Rights violations and challenges faced now and ways to end it, generated by Youth.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe