Many anticipate the need to change - the way we live, work, and treat each other in organizations, companies, in our private lives. We plan to bundle activities and initiatives, collect ideas for new work models/give our members the room to consult among themselves on the best ways how to do that.
y, Göttingen, Germany,
As a true European who has studied, lived and worked in 5 european countries I have experienced many strong advantages of this union but have also seen many downfalls and struggles - companies, workers, infrastructure suffering from exploitation and outdated, unhealthy structures; politics and economics ignoring fundamental social cornerstones - our democracy- like business morals and ethics. People and whole countries are getting weaker and weaker, but we need healthy, motivated and free people w innovative spirits in order to stabilize our economic and moral integrity. That is why I want to bring (business) people together, who already embrace these principles, live by them or who are planning to do so - so that we can start a european and maybe worldwide movement.
The most successful outcome for me would be if people (Business owners, employees, students, graduates, journalists, etc.) who anticipate the need to change would come to Commford because they KNOW that here they will find likeminded people who all embrace the same (business) spirit of change, humanity, democracy, equality, creativity, freedom, love and happiness,with whom the can develop / find the answers and the help that they need to make the future of work life a prosperous, trustworthy, healthy and all-inclusive basis for this and the next generation.
In addition, we want to give a certain percentage of our net profit to other projects that support democracy in all sorts of ways. At the end of every fiscal year we will let our community members decide which project gets the deal.
1. Write a detailed business plan (already done, one part still sort of weak: Setting up a project plan w milestones and liquidity / break even, etc. )
2. Identify and find the right (democratic) supporters / investors who are willing to pre-finance the technical end and the design (3 months) / Beta-Version first
3. Find longterm strategic partners who add to our concept with their technology, data base or business experience
4. Interview our target groups to build community functions that will really meet their needs.
5. Start building the business, get out there... PR / speeches in front of target groups, fairs, blogs, social media, student groups, etc.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Would like to hear what your opinion is concerning the need to change business morals, behavior and models and if building a community like this would be interesting to join;-)! Thanks!