European Alumni Association Georgia
Establishing a net of EU School Clubs in 12 schools all around Georgia. Make kids the active part of the future of their country!
Tbilisi, Georgia, Mestia,Georgia, Khulo,Georgia
This idea will be very useful for Europe cause it gives a chance to show to its future generation (kids from regions in Georgia) what EU is about. It adds value of mutual undestanding and builds tolerance from side of kids from the country like Georgia which is not a full EU member yet. Also, it will be easly transferable to other countries like Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia and Azerbaijan by creating EaP net of EU School Clubs. This way kids, representatives from all those countries can have a platform to share lessons learned, ideas and initiate joint projects. What makes it different from other projects is target group- school kids from regions, also topic and methodology which has never been used in Georgia.
The most successful outcome of a project would be net of inspired and full of passion kids who will be running their own EU School Clubs full of different events for other school pupils and for community. They will be also working with each other on common projects. Institutions in Tbilisi which are working in the EU field will be willing to meet those kids and keep them motivated to further actions together. Young trainers will use their gained knowledge in training others from EaP countries to spread the idea around. They will also keep on providing workshops and seminars in schools in places where they live. Kids will start with small, local projects but with time and growing passion they will aim higher to regional, national and international projects.
- once the project will be approved we will announce the call for trainers experienced in working with kids on EU topics; also call for participants will be put on;
- six/eight schools in regions will be chosen based on their motivation to take part in the project and keep it going;
- another expert from public speaking field and one kids psychologist will be chosen to provide participants with seminars.
- participants will go through two mock classes preparing them to provide good workshops for kids in regions;
- constant help and consulting will be open for participants from the side of trainers and project coordinator;
- idea of EU School Clubs will be clearly presented to pupils and teachers, one teacher will be chosen as the leader of a group in each school;
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
Comments about utility of the projectt and possibilty to implement it in other EaP countries are welcome.