Aktive Arbeitslose Österreich
No future of Europe without the full participation of the unemployed. We are the avant-garde of the coming labour movement 2.0!
Vienna, Austria, Germany
The rising unemployment and the increasing gap between poor and rich are the social dynamite for Europe. These problems - visible to everyone - are being suppressed by the pretext of an “active labour policy”. The doctrine of “activation” serves to blame the unemployed for their unemployment. “Activation” from the top does not work, does not only cost a lot of money, but also destroys the unemployed people (economically and to health) and destroys the social cohesion of Europe.
Strengthening the rights and the implementation of real participation of the unemployed and a common fight boosts the position of all people in Europe vis a vis the global and the European capital.
Starting a real working and sustainable network of the unemployed in europe with links to strong partners and allies.
* Research and establishment of contacts to suitable initiatives of the unemployed of whole Europe (not only EU).
* Establishment of information structure: multilingual web site with drupal8, newsletter and mailing lists, telephone conferences via the internet.
* Online survey of the situation and of the needs of the unemployed in the various countries as well as research in literature to identify common needs, but also differences. Search for cooperation partners.
* Arrange 3-5 regional workshops for the first direct and personal exchange of experience and as preparation of the conference of the unemployed.
* Organization of the “European Conference of the Unemployed” as event to start the network. Due to the history and position, the Ruhr area seems a good place for the conference.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
More contacts to unemployed groups, allies for the unemployed, researchers, sponsors etc. every input welcomed!