Atlantic Club of Bulgaria
Digital is future. Future is digital!
The poorest EU member, suffering from chronic corruption, Bulgaria desperately needs the Estonian know-how. Conducting this project, a progress towards a working and more useful e-government will be made.
1. Raising awareness among Bulgarian society about the importance of E-gov reform in Bulgaria
2. Transferring Estonian know-how to Bulgarian administration in 2 directions:
- Understanding the correct foundations of a successful E-gov reform in order to implement them later.
- Experts and representatives of Ministries receiving Estonian E-gov expertise and experience.
3. Creating a “White paper of Bulgarian E-gov reform” containing the history of the reform so far, the successes and failures as well as recommendations for future actions.
4. Starting a wider dialogue in the society about the E-gov reform.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe