30 willing and creative people, from different ages come together and learn specific technics and tools of DanceAbility from German master, in order to disseminate and advocate social inclusion in Azerbaijan. Conduct 15 DanceAbility classes for the wide age group of people, social groups and with special needs, give them an opportunity to discover themselves, learning to make a relationship and decision, understanding feature of inclusive life and building inclusive society through the ART.
Baku and Sumgayit cities of Azerbaijan.
DanceAbility is a powerful tool for development of self-confidence and participatory approach in particular society. It is significant opportunity to build strong cooperation among the different groups of society and promote diverse environment, which considers as an important part of democracy.
Successful outcomes will be:
- 30 person learn how to conduct Art classes in participation of diverse group, especially people with special needs
- At least 500 citizen will involve DanceAbility classes and get an experience communicate people with special needs
Project will consist following activities:
- 15 Promo Field visits will organize in cooperation with universities, schools and other educational institutions and youth centers
- Call for Master DanceAbilitiers will launch and finalists invited to the Master Class with German trainer
- 15 DanceAbility classes will contact in Baku and Sumgayit
- Video and other promo materials will conduct along with the project year
- DanceAbility documentary demonstration in public cinema
I met a guy with disability; was a dancer, I surprised and he felt it; He said it is a way of his motivation, moving without complex, no further thoughts about outside world and no worries about what people thinking of him, but only focusing on your movement and build harmony with surrounding.
Target group of the project is Azerbaijani citizens up to 16 year and belong to the various social groups of society. Stakeholders are govenrment and non-government institutions. Beneficiaries of the project will be whole society, as it builds communication among different social groups.
We would like to receive advice and feedback related to social inclusion initiatives, as well as support for further partnership and replication of successful Art methods.