Lviv Regional Youth Non-governmental Organization “Yunatstvo” (“Youth”)
Establish Center for Youth Initiatives which will serve as a platform for implementation initiatives of youth with the purpose to improve communication between Ukrainian and European young people. In this way to facilitate integration of Ukrainian young people into European environment.
• The Center for Youth Initiatives is intended to be like a bridge between Ukrainian and European young people. It will serve as a platform for the dissemination of European values among Ukrainian youth;
• European NGOs will have possibility on equal terms as Ukrainian ones to use the resources and facilities of the Center for Youth Initiatives to realize their socially useful, educational and cultural initiatives in Ukraine, including mutual activities along with Ukrainian young people;
• European volunteers will get opportunity to participate in various projects of the center on equal terms as Ukrainian ones;
• European and Ukrainian youth will get better opportunities for cross-cultural dialogue.
We consider our mission as helping Ukrainian young people gain understanding of European values, acquire knowledge for building civil society principles, on the basis of these values, facilitate activities for the benefits society. We support the idea that even, having small amount of money, one can make great changes.
The main aim is to provide young people with opportunities for self-development and possibilities to acquire relevant experience through communication of Ukrainian and European youth, using the facilities of the CYI.
The short-term result will be the creation of platform for communication, unification and consolidation of initiative young people. We want to encourage them establish partnership, develop and implement socially useful initiatives, using the facilities of CYI.
• In cooperation with active young people, representatives of youth NGOs and voluntary organizations as well as experts in youth policy field develop the vision of their activities which can be conducted on the basis of the CYI and strategy for further cooperation in correspondence with priorities of the project.
• Lease building space which can be used for the CYI.
• Launch an information campaign (create web site, information pages in social networks etc.).
• Design the schedule of events (online calendar of events) at the Centre with opportunity for the youth organizations to reserve time and use its facilities for activity which correspond to the principles of the project. Conduct events.
• Work upon partnership and additional resources for the development of the Center.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe
We are open for collaboration, suggestions, ideas and constructive criticism. We will be pleased to find partners as well as qualified support of European organizations and initiative groups for building a platform for cooperation of Ukrainian and European young people.