Studentenforum im Tönissteiner Kreis e.V.
What happens if the UK leaves the EU?
This simulation will contribute to raise awareness and a European understanding of the difficult political situation in the UK. It will also demonstrate potential consequences of Britain's exit from the European Union which will help British citizen to make their decisions for the referendum.
Our aim is to make the participants and the public aware of this complicated political issue and to develop a better understanding of the factors influencing the process.
The result of the simulation will lead to a publication that summaries the arguments in favour of and against a British EU-Exit. This paper is supposed to function as a basis of decision-making for politicians, economists, stakeholder, journalists and the public in Britain who are involved in deciding on a potential British EU-Exit in reality.
* The simulation will take place from February 19th to 21rst, 2016.
* The whole project is executed by 3 NGO's from the UK, France and Germany which intend to divide tasks equally.
* A preparation meeting in November 2015 provides a platform to finalise the detailed concept.
* After the simulation the partners get together to work on the publication.
* Regular Skype meetings and Project Management tools help to facilitate and guide the process.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe