Society for innovative business support
In everyday life, we face barriers connecting with gender stereotypes. The presence of stereotypes does not allow people to build an optimal work balance/time to self-development/childcare and health. We are ready to make a simple, easy and interesting tool to destruction of gender stereotypes!
Gender equality problems are relevant for Europe. We will create a simple, fun, easy-to-use tool that will make a step to solve the problem. We chose game-based technologies in order we believe that the potential of these methods are poorly disclosed to train people.
The big advantage of the board game as a game-based technology is easy scalability and adaptability. That makes it easy to extend the technique across Europe taking into account the peculiarities of each European country.
We plan to cover with the project about 1000 people of our target audience. This is optimal number of people to test gaming technology. As a main result, after the implementation of the project, most participants will say the following:
1. I know that it is stereotypes rather than sexual features determined by nature
2. I will avoid stereotypes
3. I will share with others what I have learned.
1. Development of gaming-based methodology training
1.1 Information collection and selection of appropriate game mechanics
1.2 Connection of the selected game mechanics with the information collected
2. Production of a board game based on the game-based educational technology
2.1 Design creation
2.2 Test game kits printing and assembling
3. Game-based techniques testing with the target audience
3.1 Initial testing
3.4 Repeat the adjustment
4. Preparation and creation of instructions to autonomous use of game-based methodologies.
Funding requested from Advocate Europe