Europe's population ist getting older and older. In 2060 50% in Germany will be older than 51. These people are isolated from social life if no family members are around. With my project i will find trustworthy people to assist senior citizens and disabeld people in daily life.
Because Europe is getting older very fast. Especially in Germany people are living longer, the birth rate is lower than the death rate. Europe needs alternative concepts when there are no children to take care of disabled and senior citizens. And this I want to realise with a system where ordinary people take care of these people and earn some money with it (if wanted).
A society where disabled and senior citizens are not socially isolated anymore. Fully integrated in social life whenever they want it and not whenever a family member is availabe. Europe's citizens getting older very fast. Hence, in future we will need more people to assist others. Even non-professionals will need to help. The private-to-private market is growing. Look at Airbnb, HomeJoy or Uber.
- Build a web based, barrier-free platform
- Recruit trustworthy assistants troughout all segments (students, volunteers, jobless people..)
- Cooperate with other non-profit organisations
- Spread out the service (marketing)
- Bring together assistants and target group with great customer service, high quality and customer experience
Funding requested from Advocate Europe