The Cluster of social entrepreneurship in Vojvodina - KASPEV is non-profit association of small and medium enterprise, association for support people with disabilities, education institution and other stakeholders in the field of social entrepreneurship. It will found in March of 2016. The members of the KASPEV employed more than 250 people with disabilities and that is about 50% of people employ in all members.
Novi Sad, Serbia
People with disabilities have a lot of problems and difficulties to finding job. According to the findings of the Center for Society Orientation, slightly less than half of the total numbers of persons with disabilities have completed four or eight years of primary school, while most of them are with secondary education. For the better status of people with disabilities is necessary to strengthen the social entrepreneurship and improved training and employment of persons with disabilities.
The KASPEV established to better connects social enterprises, research institutions and other stakeholders in the goal to:
- increase the number of employees with special needs in the region of Vojvodina,
- improve field of social enterprises, promote value and significance of social enterprises in the region of Vojvodina, the Serbia and the Europe,
- improve of competitiveness and innovation of social enterprises.
After the establishment of the KASPEV, the project refers to the organization and operation of the KASPEV in a period of nine months., through the following main objectives:
- Acquisition of furniture, equipment and resources for work for one employee of the KASPEV in a period of nine months;
- Strength of capacity of the KASPEV members and for support people with disabilities (sign language for representative of the KASPEV members to better connect deaf people),
- Present of the KASPEV members at least once a fair, a conference and a business meeting;
- to promote of KASPEV of social entrepreneurship as an non/profit association for support and better employment people with disabilities in the Serbia and the European Union.
- to create a strategy of the KASPEV.
The target group for the KASPEV are employees with disabilities, persons with disabilities, students with disabilities, companies that employ people with disabilities, support association for people with disabilities, education institution for people with disabilities.
Did somebody have experience with the Cluster for social entrepreneurship and did you thinning about inclusion people with disabilities in work environment?