It is true: Everybody is an ARTIST!
What happens if you make the experience that you are the creator of your future? You will overtake responsibility and develop perspektives for you and others.
JEPP! the JobAct Europe Partner Program brings together initiatives from 5 countries with our JobAct
Italy / Firenze, France / Paris, Hungary / Budapest
The demand of JEPP! is strong. The youth unemployment rate of Europe ranges at a level of 22 %. The tip is marked by Spainwith 53,5 % (statista.com 11/2014).
Most of the existing programs tackle unemployment with classic skill training. A new approach is needed which addresses regional and individual needs and empowers people to create their future.
We have asked 62 organizations across 5 European countries working in the field of education and culture. 80% of them is active in the fields of education against unemployment. Their major interest was the integration of a method like JobAct, peer learning and knowledge transfer.
JEPP! will represent a starting point for all educational services in the private and public sector in whole Europe to participate and to foster a change.
JobAct as an educational model should be implemented in country-specific form at the end of the project. In Paris, Flornece, Budapest, Madrid and Witten concrete concepts will be developed in the framework that meet the requirements of the prevailing circumstances.
Linked to each program the individual development of each participant through art as an educational principle will be a central component in the projects. The project forms in different countries can vary and include different areas such as entrepreneurship, inclusion, refugees and work with "educated" citizens.
At once a training program will be developed to provide the experience and knowledge of the theatrework to social workers and artists.
In summer 2016 a first pilot will be launched in one of the countries.
- Introduce the network determining the major needs
- Organize a workshops in Witten (Ruhrgebiet) and at least three other countries to provide and share experience
- Produce intellectual output by designing concrete programs, evaluation concept and funding strategy
- Launching a first pilot in one of the countries linked to a strong communication strategy (website, social media, etc.)
- Launch a conference providing the projects outcome and evaluated impact to others – open up for new ideas
- Launching a international JobAct platform
Please contact us if you are interested to take part or if you have iedeas for the project and ints funding. Thanks!